~ Demi Masa ~

Monday, January 28, 2013

~:: pAiN ::~

Last night I felt so scared...
I cried myself to sleep..
I cried and cried.. until the pain in my head is killing me..
The pain strangle me literally..
That I cannot breath..
I still feels like crying but the pain force me to stop..
So I stop..
But my body keeps shaking..
All I know is I'm scared.. I am so scared..
Because I leave the world behind and than my world left me..
Can't I stop it.. No.. I have no right to stop it..
Now.. I've lost everything over it and still I've not done good enough to own it..
Now I am alone.. I am truly alone...
It's too late I said.. It's too late I know..
So how can I start over..
I am not strong.. but I am just pretending..
And.. when  alone like this.. 
I am still shaking and bleeding..


Please... All I need is more strength to keep pretending...
Because.. My superman has died...

~:: *** ::~