~ Demi Masa ~

Sunday, January 27, 2013

~:: aLl FaLl DoWn ::~

What do I expect when I am stacking a pile of hope so high that I left all what matters most behind.. 
What do I expect of spending so much times and so many years waiting for something that was already dead..
What do I got from all this? Just to face the mirror and see my own stupidity...
There's nobody to blame but me really..
I am the one who is stupid enough to believe that my dream can be real for once.
Although I know I will never be good enough to have it...
God... It hurt's so much...
But the world won't stop spinning...
And the days won't stop changing...
Just because of my pain..

So... what else can I do but to keep pretending that I am strong enough and keep on smiling..
Although the pain sometimes so overwhelming that it literally left me breathless and physically hurts me..

But what more can I do but to accept it..
I won't force something that don't want to stay to stay..
Why should they stay when in their heart I am never good enough..


 It's proven time by time...
That people will only think of themselves..
And still I am being fooled to think otherwise...

~:: *** ::~