~ Demi Masa ~

Monday, January 7, 2013

~:: dEcIsIoN ::~

I've finished reading this one.. I have to say Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite author.. I love the way she twisted the plot.. with her story of love.. families and my favorite topics... that is on the way people think and act...  because for me human psychology is always the biggest mystery of all time..


In this book it's all about decisions.. on how the character supposed to make the decision to the one they love by guessing what the person would like to want most.. It is also about sometimes we thought we could clearly guessed why someone act or made the decision that they did...just to know at the end of it what we thought we know all along is wrong.. and sometimes we although we think that the decision was made out of selfishness turn out to be that the person made that decision out of love...

For me it says.. what the book trying to say is that..  just because you love someone and think you know them enough to know what they were thinking when they done something that hurt you.. it does not mean that you guessed it correctly..

How I wish I could write like this..

~:: *** ::~