~ Demi Masa ~

Sunday, April 28, 2013

~:: jOuRnEy ::~

"We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us." -  Marcel Proust
28th April 2009.. 

This is when I've decided to put my thought in this pages.. With no intention other than just to write whatever comes to mind.. whatever I wanted to.. without any expectation..

There are times... I've even stop coming here for quite sometimes.. but then came the twist in life that had put so much unwanted emotions inside of me that I need some place to get these emotions and rage out of my head... or it will literally blow me inside out... so this place becoming sort of therapy to me when my real life are going through it's ups and downs..


Because through my life journey... I've also learn that there is no other person to trust but yourself.. there is no other person can help you but yourself.. there is no other person to help you cope with life struggle but yourself.. and words can soothe me... can teach me to see and hear and feels differently..

Here... I can teach myself to see the other side of each stories.. while learning to observe and read between the lines..

Here.. I can be me... 
~:: *** ::~