~ Demi Masa ~

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

~:: pAiN - pArT 3 ::~

"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone." 
Rose Kennedy

I couldn't agree more with that..

Pains stays.. It's just that we either learnt to deal with it.. hide it.. or just plainly ignores it...  Yes.. pains can also teaches you something.. but I wonder why can't life lesson be less painful.. furthermore scars on the  heart cannot be seen by anyone.. as a prove that you have undergone that lesson before.. so is that why life keeps giving you the same lesson over an over again..

Yes.. we cannot put the blame on the lesson of life other then blaming yourself for not being able to produce the different outcome.. but how can one blame themselves if they had given the best that they can give... but the outcome still comes with the gift of pain... We can only control ourselves and how we react towards something not the outcome of it..


And when you down at the bottom.. it's hard to pick yourself up again.. the weight of the pain will keep dragging you down.. Yes.. I know that there is no other way but to live with it and move on... drag yourself if you must... because time will keep on ticking and leave you behind without healing that pain.. but sometimes the exhaustion just makes me want to just lay down..  immobilize.. and let everything else leaves me.. so I can just catch my breath before dragging myself again..

If pains heals.. why does my heart keeps breaking a little seeing something that reminded me of the pain..
Wonder if someone can actually die of a broken heart...

~:: *** ::~