~ Demi Masa ~

Saturday, April 13, 2013

~:: wInDoWs Of LiFe ::~

"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." - Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Although window is only maybe just a small space consume by a big room.. it's necessity is undeniable.. without it light cannot shine in.. without it we will be suffocated in a room without an air.. And a room with a view makes a lot more different then a room without... but where can we see the view if not through a window.. sometimes we forget how important the smallest things that is always there... until it is gone..


Looking through a window to a beautiful view always make me feels as I was somewhere else.. Feel like I had somehow flown outside my own body looking at myself..

~:: *** ::~