~ Demi Masa ~

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

~:: rOlLiNg In ThE dEep ::~

Just having a stroll outside and I quite tempted to this round thingy.. somehow I think it also looked so alien like.. it makes me wonder what the purpose of having put them here.. for decoration sure.. but maybe people can sit on after having a long walk.. so then I sit on it for a while and took this photo..



Looking at it again make me think deep.. of life.. may favorite subject of course :)  (and part of it of Adele's song rolling in the deep..)

Yes.. for me.. life is like a bouncing ball.. you will be kick down.. rolled away.. but you need to keep on bouncing up.. make you the air inside you is filled so that you can keep bouncing although how hard you've been kick.. because once you let all the air out as in give up.. then your life as a ball is over..