~ Demi Masa ~

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

~:: pHoTo HuNtInG ::~

It's been a while since I went out for photo hunting... I might be running out of photo to share it here.. Actually I am not so good at it anyway.. But I just like capturing moments that make me feel something that give a meaning to me.. I am not much of a talker.. but I can say that I am more like an observer.. Sometimes I'm imagining myself as an eagle soaring high up in the sky and looking down.. Sometimes I do wish that I could fly.. many thoughts comes from those observation so I had to let it all out somewhere which I choose it to be here.. Just so that I can visit it once it a while.. and also so that if one day I am happen not to be around anymore.. those who missed me can visit here and read and see and feels as if I am still around..


But sometimes I do wonder.. If I am truly gone will there be anyone who care enough to miss me.. :)

~:: *** ::~