~ Demi Masa ~

Saturday, November 24, 2012

~:: aCcIdEnTs HaPpEnS ::~


I went out early today on a rainy day, with the hope of repairing minor problem on my beloved car.. But something unexpected happens.. I got hit by a big trailer.. Though I am not injured but my beloved car is.. Looked at him.. poor baby.. But what frustrated me the most is that I am unable to get the license plate of that trailer since I was too busy thinking of others.. To avoid blocking the traffic.. as I was moving aside the trailer run away..since I am pretty sure he got no damage at all on him..

Then it occurs to me that this morning I did not start my journey well.. usually I always.. always starts with du'a.. but then this morning I forget to do so.. I believed I am not a careless driver and I should have seen this coming since traffic was not so heavy in the early morning..

During waiting for the police report I did a lot of thinking since I had to wait for painfully long hours.. I thought that actually I was lucky that I was unhurt.. Imagine being hit by a trailer could do so much more worst.. Think about it I was grateful for that..  I feel that I must done something wrong and this come as a reminder and expiation for something I've done.. or maybe recently I do complaints a lot about my beloved car and that this is a reminder to be grateful for what I have or this can be taken away...

Though still feeling down.. I am still grateful.. although unhurt physically but I am sure emotionally is .. I suddenly remember this..


Rasulullah SAW pernah bersabda bermaksud: “Sesungguhnya seorang yang beriman ketika ditimpa musibah sakit, kemudian Allah menyembuhkannya, maka itu adalah kaffarah (penghapus) bagi dosa-dosa yang dia lakukan sebelumnya, sekali gus menjadi peringatan berharga untuk menghadapi masa akan datang.” (Hadis riwayat Abu Daud)