~ Demi Masa ~

Saturday, September 19, 2015

~:: wElCoMeD bY tHe SuN -dC tRiP ::~

Keep you face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.. - Helen Keller

I believe the sun welcomes me yesterday... The beautiful ray makes the view even more spectecular..

But one thing I realise is that.. The more I see the world.. the more I realise how the culture molds us in a different way.. making us acts differently when facing a situation or the way we see or acts upon something.. but it doesn't mean that what they do is wrong but maybe just different from what we normaly know.. so it kind of reminds me of how our prophets Muhammad pbuh keeps reminding us to be careful of who we choose as a friend.. because whom we choose as a friend, will reflects who we are.. because in a certain way person around us influence us to be who we are..