~ Demi Masa ~

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~:: tHe BeGiNnInG ::~



Sometimes I wonder why people writes, especially on pages that most people can see. Some wrote their deepest thoughts while others wrote of their day...
Sometimes we have so many things inside our head but don’t know how to express them. It kind of jumble up inside and yearning to get out, but if you are the sort of person like me who can express with words but not verbally it’s kind of hard to do. So by writing somewhere, it is a sort of relief and writing on pages that have a chance for a person to see makes it feels less alone I guess. Or maybe people write just because they like to write.

So the main question is? Why do I create this blog? Well, just for fun I guess. I’m not a kind of person who love to share my private life with others, but to share a thought.. Maybe.. Coz I like to think, and mom always said I think too much.. I might be thinking too much yes.. but that doesn’t mean that I am not prone to make stupid mistakes. I always make stupid mistakes, coz I think a lot of, but most of the time I think with my heart not with my head... 

But what’s done is done.. I’m not regretting all the wrong and stupid mistakes that I’ve done. I wouldn’t change a thing also, coz in a crazy positive and optimistic way I know my mistake is priceless. Like the David Cook’s Optimistic to a fault.. (Yeah.. I’m into songs also... )

So.. Conclusions is.. Writing had been kind of a stress relief for me in my so called life that is sometimes so monotonous and sometimes crazy like a hurricane. Hectic.. Head poundings with so many questions and choices that I hate to make... And why did I decide to write my thoughts HERE now? I don’t know.. Maybe just another action that I made by the decision of my heart... Coz sometimes I am such a clueless girl.. That do what I feel like doing.. 

So.. This is the beginning of day 1.. I know, there will be a lot more crazy thoughts that you will hear from me.. So watch out.. 

~:: *** ::~