~ Demi Masa ~

Monday, December 3, 2012

~:: lOsT ::~

I saw a lost kitty.. wondering alone by herself.. not knowing where to go.. shaking and crying with fear.. 
I tried to help her.. but she gets more afraid.. that I would hurt her.. or take her far away..
She cries for her mom.. but couldn't find her.. she wonders around.. still shaking in fear..
I go to her again.. feeling sorry for she's so lonely...she look up to me then.. with her eyes that is so lovely..
I carried her close.. so she wont get cold.. her cries gets more slow.. for knowing I would bring her home..
Then I saw her mother.. acting so upset.. I place the lost kitty near her.. and I know that she is glad...
The mother hold the lost kitty close.. and than took her away.. and I know now the lost kitty is home..

For she is where her love one is..